HWY 128 is a meandering country road connecting the central California valley to Fort Brag through the Redwoods. It’s also our newest Straight Fit jean with a little more room in the rise and in the hip down through the knee to the leg opening.
- 11.5oz Moisture Wicking Recycled Raw Denim
- Repreve® Recycled Polyester
- Sorbtek® Moisture Control
- Midweight Stretch Denim
- Heavy-Duty Poly/Cotton Pocketing
- Classic Red/Orange Thread
- 5 Pockets
YKK® Zipper Fly
- Classic Straight Fit
- Measurements (32 size): Leg Opening 15" / Knee 16.75" / Front Rise 11"
- Materials: 78% Cotton / 20% Recycled Polyester / 2% Elastane
- Model: 6’1" (1m85), 165 lbs (75kg), wearing size 32"